28 Apr 2022 Food Active Bulletin: April 2022
The latest Food Active bulletin is now live! Get up to speed with all the latest news, updates, blogs, resources and more with our monthly e-bulletins.
Highlights from this month’s edition include:
- ECB and KP Snacks adverts as part of the Hundred tournament banned following Food Active and Children’s Food Campaign complaints
- Weight management services funding U-Turn: Food Active response
- Kellogg’s sues the Government for healthy food policies: Food Active response
- Guest Blog from the archive: Eating out of the home – why calorie labelling is needed
- Updates from the Healthier Place, Healthier Future trailblazer programme
- A roundup of the latest news, resources, events and much more!
Get fully up to speed with all the latest news by clicking on the button below.
Want to join our mailing list and recieve these updates directly to your inbox? Hit the button below.Subscribe to our mailing list here