14 Jan 2020 Food Active Bulletin: Healthy Weight Declaration Special Edition Bulletin January 2020
Check out our latest Healthy Weight Declaration Special Edition Bulletin to find out all the latest updates, news and resources!
In addition to our regular monthly bulletins, we circulate dedicated bulletins to specific areas of the Food Active programme throughout the year. To kick off the new year in style, we have circulated a Healthy Weight Declaration Special Edition Bulletin to get our subscribers up to speed with all the latest news, updates and resources on this area of work – and it’s a busy one!
Highlights from the special edition bulletin include:
- Cheshire West’s Eat Well Be Active group launch the Healthy Weight Declaration ‘Partner Pledge’
- City of York and Pendle Borough Council become the latest local authorities to sign the Healthy Weight Declaration
- Healthy Weight Declaration Impact and Influence Report
- #FoodActive2019 Conference Healthy Weight Declaration Speed Presentations
- Blog: The Story Behind the Local Government Declaration on Healthy Weight
Check out the bulletin right here:Food Active Bulletin: Healthy Weight Declaration Special Edition Bulletin January 2020
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list to receive every edition straight into your inbox – sign up below.Sign up to the Food Active bulletin here!