27 Sep 2018 Food Active Bulletin: September
Keep up to date with the latest from Food Active with our monthly bulletins.
This month’s bulletin is packed with the latest news, resources and events. Some of this month’s highlights include;
- #FoodActive2018 Conference: Childhood Obesity – Let’s Start at the Very Beginning
- Healthy Weight Declaration Monitoring and Evaluation Tool Launched
- Price promotions on unhealthy food and drink research – take part now!
- Blackpool fresher’s encouraged to #GiveUpLovingPop
- Guest blog: A call to action to #BeActive – why physical activity is critical for health, for all.
- A roundup of the latest news, resources, events and jobs
You can find September’s edition by following the link below;Food Active Bulletin: September
If you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe to the bulletin here and receive every edition straight to your inbox