24 Jan 2019 #GiveUpLovingPop Special Edition Bulletin launches for 2019!
In 2019, Food Active will be sending a Give Up Loving Pop special edition bulletin every now and then to update Food Active subscribers on all things GULP and sugary-drink news.
The bulletin will come in addition to the Food Active monthly e-bulletin, which is typically circulated in the last week of each calendar month.
This edition’s highlights include:
- GULP Lancashire Evaluation
- GULP returns to Rochdale to help fight tooth decay
- Kind to Teeth funding granted to develop a Parent Champions project
- West Cheshire prepares to #GiveUpLovingPop
- Latest news including Fizz Free February, Change4Life and #RethinkSugaryDrink ‘Thirsty’ campaign
- A reminder of our wide range of educational resources available to tackle sugary drinks in the community
View the first special edition bulletin below#GiveUpLovingPop Special Edition Bulletin
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list to receive both mailers – sign up below.Food Active Supporter Bulletin - subscribe here!