24 May 2019 #GiveUpLovingPop Special Edition Bulletin
Our second Give Up Loving Pop special edition bulletin is now live, updating Food Active subscribers on all things GULP and sugary-drink related news.
The bulletin will come in addition to the Food Active monthly e-bulletin, which is typically circulated in the last week of each calendar month.
This edition’s highlights include:
- #KindToTeeth supports National Smile Month
- GULP returns to Blackpool Football Community Trust
- Give Up Loving Pop on tour in Blackburn, Lancashire and Cumbria
- Leader of Rochdale Council shares his experience on GULP
- Latest sugary-drink news and updates from the sugar tax
- A reminder of our wide range of educational resources available to tackle sugary drinks in the community
View the special edition bulletin below!#GiveUpLovingPop Special Edition Bulletin
Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date – sign up below.Food Active Bulletin: Sign Up Here!